On local hardware, it’s invested a ton of resources in virtualizing core Windows functions so they’re less vulnerable to traditional attacks. I expect the next generation of Windows PCs to be a huge step up in performance, battery life, and manageability. Intel has every right to microsoft 365 fundamentals be nervous about what’s coming, as I noted earlier in this article. Qualcomm couldn’t deliver its SoCs in time for the fall 2023 cycle, but they will certainly be ready for Windows 12. Over time, Microsoft 365 tenants often grow and the number of devices and users increases.
- If you don’t hit a limit, getting every object of a certain type is relatively simple.
- This is an excellent starting point for those looking to get started in working with cloud services and solutions in the Microsoft 365 space.
- A lot of interesting detail is contained in a JSON-format property called AuditData.
- Once you’ve found some objects, the next step is to make sense of the data.
- You can expect both of these efforts to step up big time in Windows 12.
- Multiple classroom tools that promote creativity in education are available in the plans of Microsoft 365 Education.
This course is completely online, so there’s no need to show up to a classroom in person. You can access your lectures, readings and assignments anytime and anywhere via the web or your mobile device. We recommend taking the Work Smarter with Microsoft Word course first as this contains a module that presents an overview of Microsoft 365 and the features available with different subscriptions.
What you’ll learn
However, there is no need to take the courses in the order they are presented. The content in the courses don’t build on information from earlier courses. I suppose it’s possible that someone in Redmond could convince the powers that be to go back to doing dumb names instead of version numbers (Me, XP, Vista). But since Windows 7 in 2009, it’s been all numbers, and that’s where the smart money is placing its bets. If you’re looking for a longshot bet, put a few bucks on Microsoft including the word Copilot in the product’s official name.
In this course, Introduction to the Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900) Exam, you’ll be introduced to the MS-900 Microsoft certification exam. This course provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. SaaS is a comprehensive software solution that you can rent from a cloud service provider on a pay-as-you-go basis. You rent the use of an app for your company, and your employees access it via the Internet, usually through a web browser. The service provider’s data center houses all of the underlying infrastructure, middleware, app software, and app data.
What would you learn as a Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals?
When you enroll in the course, you get access to all of the courses in the Specialization, and you earn a certificate when you complete the work. If you only want to read and view the course content, you can audit the course for free. In select learning programs, you can apply for financial aid or a scholarship if you can’t afford the enrollment fee. If fin aid or scholarship is available for your learning program selection, you’ll find a link to apply on the description page.
- Using our learning experience platform, Percipio, your learners can engage in custom learning paths that can feature curated content from all sources.
- Qualcomm couldn’t deliver its SoCs in time for the fall 2023 cycle, but they will certainly be ready for Windows 12.
- Microsoft 365 includes Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security.
- If you only want to read and view the course content, you can audit the course for free.
- You can access your lectures, readings and assignments anytime and anywhere via the web or your mobile device.
Microsoft is being typically close-mouthed about its plans for the next version of Windows, of course. Table 1 lists some of the basic objects used in Microsoft 365 and the cmdlets available to fetch these objects. All the Microsoft 365 modules are well-equipped with cmdlets to fetch objects.