If you travel a lot for work or plan to maintain your progress during a vacation, online integrative health coaching may fit you well. Beyond your personalized online membership portal, you and Derek can communicate in whichever way you are most comfortable. That way, you can relax knowing he will be with you to help you achieve your vision and goals for transformation – even when you are far away from home.
Life happens. At LifeUP Integrative Health
Coaching, we make allowances for
your fun and freedom.
What is Online Integrative Health Coaching?
To a newcomer or those who don’t feel as confident as they once did, the gym can be an intimidating place, especially when you don’t have a fitness professional there to guide you. You might find yourself asking questions like this:
“Where do I begin?”
“Is this right?”
“Are those people staring at me?”
Derek recalls when he was 14 and got his first gym membership; he was terrified of making a fool of himself. He was rather scrawny too, and all the loud muscle heads around him didn’t make him feel any more comfortable.
While he can’t do anything about the loud guys, he can provide you with direction, support and accountability to make you feel great about exercising again.
Enjoy fine dining restaurants while traveling? Got a wedding or graduation in your near future? Let’s face it, life happens. Here at LifeUP Integrative Health Coaching, we understand that you need to have fun. That is why Derek will always work with you to identify upcoming trips, special events and other factors to plan for the times when food preparation just won’t work (or you don’t want it to!). Derek’s integrative health coaching clients know they can allow themselves the freedom to enjoy life’s treats without guilt.
What does this online training involve?
- Fitness when you want it, where you want it!
- A progressive year long program (split into 12 week cycles) tailored to your needs and abilities.
- Professional videos that Derek records in which he shows you tips and techniques. You can view these and implement them at times that are convenient for you.
- Weekly check-ins with your integrative health coach to ensure you’re on track and get your questions answered.
- Monthly measurements done by you, with the support of a friend using Derek’s how-to videos.
- Grocery store and nutrition plan built for your personal body type and goals.
And the best part? For the first 12 weeks, you don’t even need a gym membership! That’s right; Derek has created a unique progressive program that utilizes just a TRX suspension trainer, a jump rope, and your own body weight. That way, YOU can choose where to work out, and when – far away from those muscle heads if you dread them. Whatever your preference, whether it be in a gym, outdoors, or the comfort of your own home, LifeUP has got you covered.
What to Expect At Your First Session Section
Prior to your first session, we will provide you with the following forms to fill out and return:
- Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q)
- Readiness for Change Questionnaire
- Social Support Questionnaire
- Medical History and Present Condition Questionnaire
We will also provide you a link to an online video with instructions on how to take your preliminary measurements using a tape measure (and body fat calipers, should you choose to purchase these).
Your first session will cover the following:
30-minute introduction to your personal training portal, including:
- Daily checklist
- Grocery and food prep lists
- Daily nutrition chart
- Customized cardio program
- Tri-weekly measurements & meeting
30-minute introduction to Trainerize (Learn more about Trainerize HERE)
- How to access calendar
- How to access individual workouts
- How to mark workouts as complete
We will also setup your next Triweekly call (20 minutes apiece)
Each time you hit a 90-day goal, Derek takes great pride in donating to either Playground of Dreams or The L.A. Youth Network in your name!